Sign in to follow this  
hoghntr

Critters in the blind ??

Not sure how to spell. DIA-TAMATIOUS-EARTH :blink: . ANYWAYS, they have a edible grade white powder used for eroding any shelled critter. i buy at feed store in cv. crk. my sister uses this product for ants around her horses. NO POISON, NO ODOR, AND IT KILLS CRITTERS WITH SHELLS THAT TOUCH IT. "SCORPIONS, ANTS. CENTIPEDES ETC.

if you set blind weeks in advance take a gallon bag of this & sprinke liberally inside at little perimeter (it is white in color) should be good to go when you hunt!!! or prep it for when blind does go up. about $25 for HUGE bag. works great on crickets & roaches in town... didnt seem to help daddy long leg problem :lol:

i would tell you what it says on bag but - bowhunter4life - took me literally when i said use liberally... :lol: :P :lol: :P :lol:

The pool grade is not a FOOD GRADE so if any wildlife eats it it can be harmful....the grade you got at the feed store is a FOOD grade and is great. You can even mix it in your dog food or even take it your self. It helps dogs CRAP so that it kills the fly eggs that they lay. Also helps with thier coats. Now humans well it is like a colon cleanser :lol: :lol:

The pool grade is not a FOOD GRADE so if any wildlife eats it it can be harmful....the grade you got at the feed store is a FOOD grade and is great. You can even mix it in your dog food or even take it your self. It helps dogs CRAP so that it kills the fly eggs that they lay. Also helps with thier coats. Now humans well it is like a colon cleanser :lol: :lol:

thats just gr8 :blink: . your telling me if i sleep on floor of blind and snore i may inhale the stuff and, well you know :( , loose a few quick LB's :unsure: :lol:

thanks for D warning. :)