Sign in to follow this  
bigmo101

Who put in

I put in for ML'er elk and Antelope, but not deer this year. I really wish they would open up some more units to for the muzzleloader hunts though. I think it is a good way to offer more tags.

Yes, we always do and we have had some luck with it. We always try the Elk and get drawn once and a blue moon, but hey it's an ELK Tag!

The one we have tried for for a while and never ever gotten is the 34A "any antler" tag.

We have had LOTS of fun with a Muzzle tag in hand! It creates a whole other batch of problems to take into account. I concider myself a "ready for anything" hunter, but I am embarassed to say how many times I driven to the 3 Points range and forgotten one of the many things needed to shoot them. Like I said LOTS OF FUN!!

:(

can't you just buy a muzzleloader deer tag in new mex still? i've shot a buncha elk and deer with a muzzleloader. tons o' fun. but when i was a kid that's all we had. then they came out with them new fangled lever action deals and ruined things. Lark.

I put in for muzzleloader antelope, we use the muzzle tags as 2nd choice on alot of our picks. I've been drawn for elk and antelope muzzleloader it's a great way to go and better odds, 6a muzzleloader is a sleeper for a good bull.