Bucks_N_Yotes

Remembering 9/11

I just wanted to say thank you to all of our Service Men and Women who have served, and who are still serving our country. We are reminded today of the costs of keeping our freedom so you and I can live in such a great country.

I have a brother that is on his second deployment in the middle east with the US Army. He called the other day and said that attacks on the locals and the troops have really picked up this past week. Please keep him and the rest of the troops in your prayers, along with all the service men and women that have lost their lives so we can have a better, safer place to live!

God Bless America, Ben

I can remember so clear September 11th 2001, I was on an Antelope hunt in Northern Arizona and had limited access to news. I spent afternoon hours listening to the radio in my truck trying to figure out just what had happened.

My youngest son deploys this Sunday for the middle East, I have mixed emotions of overwhelming pride and fear.

I pray for our troops as well as our nation everyday, always remember that they are out there 24/7 fighting for us.

9/11 is a perfect example of what we,(our troops), are fighting for. Unfortunately, those that are stationed in hostile countries have to pay the price for the third worlds hatred of the United States. May they stay safe in their endeavors!

I can still vividly remember sitting in shock and disbelief in front of the television on 9/11, realizing that the great and powerful nation we live in, is not invulnerable to the spineless and cowardly tactics of religous fanatics.

God bless our freedom, our troops, and to all the innocent victims and families who suffered the most on that fateful day!

I can remember so clear September 11th 2001, I was on an Antelope hunt in Northern Arizona and had limited access to news. I spent afternoon hours listening to the radio in my truck trying to figure out just what had happened.

My youngest son deploys this Sunday for the middle East, I have mixed emotions of overwhelming pride and fear.

I pray for our troops as well as our nation everyday, always remember that they are out there 24/7 fighting for us.

I was on the foot of the bed putting on my boots in the Super 8 motel in Cottonwood Az when the news came accross the TV. I was working for FNF Construction and demobing a hot plant south of Sedona at the time. Still sticks in my head as we looked to the skies later in the day and saw nothing flying as to the size of the events that took place earlier in the day. A sad time for the families and American history indeed.

As with all our troops, I will pray for the safe return of your son. May God Bless him and I thank him for his service!!!

God Bless the troops and those who lost so much on that fateful day. I pray for all those first responders who suffer still to this day with illnesses caused by exposure to so much toxic stuff after the attack.

Amanda

Guest borderboy

My father is a WWII Veteran (2 Purple Hearts and a Bronze Star with a "V" ) . I served '86 - 92. I also did my part. I'll tell you - there's nothing better or nicer then getting MAIL from home. I remember getting a letter to "soldier". And it made more difference than you can ever imagine. If YOU really support YOUR troops - prove it. Write letters, tell them about your family, and how they are making a difference. Tell them that YOU care. It really does make a difference. MAKE A DEFFERENCE! SUPPORT YOUR SOLDIERS!!! BRAVE RIFLES! PEACE.