Sign in to follow this  
jakehaffey

11M Bulls

I just came back from 11M helping my cousin on his bull hunt. We never even saw an elk. We tried calling but never had any response. It was pretty bad! Anyone seen or heard anything around there?

I know a guy hunting the second hunt, haven''t hear anything from him yet. That sucks that you guys had such a hard time.

Better luck next go around.

-Ryan

was huntin with my uncle this weekend. heard a bull buglin and snuck in. cow called one of his cows in. had him come in at about 55 yards tryin to get his cow back. he couldnt get a shot, as he was behind a couple pines. bull busted him drawing back. that was sat. a.m. nothing on sun. there were a ton of people driving around and bugling from trucks as usual. convinced me not to put in for that area. he loves the area tho. too dang dry as well. good luck to you guys!

I was in that unit last year helping out a buddy and had him on elk all week long.. he missed a couple shots at 50yds. on some decent bulls. we were over by A_1 mountain and over by the Navajo depot, they were fired up..