gr8fuldoug

Winner Chosen - Next Drawing will be on November 17th

Winner Chosen - Next Drawing will be on November 17th for an Olympus E-P1 Digital Camera and we'll also be having Olympus Magellan 8x25 WP I's for 6 lucky runner ups.

The Vortex Kaibab 15x56 Binocular drawing has ended. Congratulations to our winner Chris V. of Cousewhitetails winner of the Vortex Kaibab 15x56 Binocular

As an extra added bonus we pulled a few extra names. These runner ups have won a Vortex Strikefire (their choice High or Low Mount)

Congratulations to the runner ups:

Roger R. of 24hourcampfire

Scott G. of LongRangeHunting

Scott E. of MonsterMuleys

Matt J. of ArcheryTalk

Keith S. of SnipersHide

Mark L. from the Newsletter

Our next drawing for the Olympus E-P1 Digital Camera + the 6 runner ups that will receive a Olympus Magellan 8x25 WP I Binocular will be on November 17th.

Please go to our website, www.cameralandny.com and enter. Past entries will not be in this drawing. To keep the drawing available to those that continue to have an interest, each contest winner will be drawn from entries for that contest period.

Are you our next winner?

What are you waiting for? Just go and sign up. There is no purchase required and we are not selling your info to anyone.

Congratulations to our latest winners.

Chris, congrats to you on a great set of binos. Just in time for the deer hunts.

Doug, Thanks again for doing these contests and your support.

Thanks Doug & Doug

I am on Cloud 9 right now. I've honestly never won anything more than a candy bar. My wife is going to be so excited to have a real pair of binos for her December Coues Hunt.

Thanks again