Sign in to follow this  
brandon rios

30B Late November

I am a seasoned whitetail hunter from southeast AZ. Always hunting in 27 and 31. I was drawn for 30b in late November this year. I only know that the whitetail are secluded to the Dragoons, portions of the San Pedro river, and Mule Mtns by Bisbee. However, I have never been into any of these places. Does anyone have any advise as far as roads, best places to hunt, what area of 30b. I also hear there is alot of private land. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

I have the same tag, Im trying to find out more about the dos cabezas area. Someone put a post saying that many years ago their grandpa shot a buck that scored around 140 to 150 there.

I have the same tag, Im trying to find out more about the dos cabezas area. Someone put a post saying that many years ago their grandpa shot a buck that scored around 140 to 150 there.

The Dos Cabezas are in 30A not in 30B. The Dragoons and the Mule Mountains are in 30B.

I am a seasoned whitetail hunter from southeast AZ. Always hunting in 27 and 31. I was drawn for 30b in late November this year. I only know that the whitetail are secluded to the Dragoons, portions of the San Pedro river, and Mule Mtns by Bisbee. However, I have never been into any of these places. Does anyone have any advise as far as roads, best places to hunt, what area of 30b. I also hear there is alot of private land. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you :)

pm sent let me know if this helps you out any.

The Dos Cabezas are in 30A not in 30B. The Dragoons and the Mule Mountains are in 30B.

Wow, someone told me to check that out. I guess I should have checked where it was before I started asking about it! Thanks!

i drew a left over tag in that unit a few years back and selected to hunt the mule mountains. If u decide to hunt there the best advice i can give you is getup early and pack in as far as you can go to get away from the rest of the hunters. Theres not much road access so most hunters choose to hunt the first few hills, so the farther back the better.