AZ RANGER

Need some Bergers

I had a friend offer to work up some loads for my .270 Win.

After doing some research I have decided I want to try the berger bullets in 130 gr. Problem is they are out of stock everywhere. I know ammo is hard to come by right now, but I was just wondered if anyone had a lead on any of these. I would prefer internet orders becuase I am a 2 hour drive from Tucson and 3 from Phoenix.

Thanks

try the accubonds

Scott, sorry I don't have any ideas on where to get your Bergers, but thought you may want to give JLK Bullets a call. For what it's worth JLK's are made with the EXACT same jackets as Bergers and use the exact same manufacturing process as the Bergers. The only difference is the JLK's have even higher BC's than the Bergers. I have personally killed animals with both the Bergers and JLK's both with the exact same devistating results.

Give 'em a try! http://www.swampworks.com/jlk/

Are you looking for just the bullets or the ammo with berger bullets? I know where you can order online to get the ammo.

Scott, sorry I don't have any ideas on where to get your Bergers, but thought you may want to give JLK Bullets a call. For what it's worth JLK's are made with the EXACT same jackets as Bergers and use the exact same manufacturing process as the Bergers. The only difference is the JLK's have even higher BC's than the Bergers. I have personally killed animals with both the Bergers and JLK's both with the exact same devistating results.

Give 'em a try! http://www.swampworks.com/jlk/

Thanks I will look into these.

Are you looking for just the bullets or the ammo with berger bullets? I know where you can order online to get the ammo.

I just need the bullets. thanks

MidwayUSA is out of them, but will let you backorder them. When they let you backorder them it usually means they will have them real soon. I'd do that while you were looking elsewhere. You could always cancel the order if you found them somewhere else. That's what I'd do anyways.