Sign in to follow this  
shylopolito

Anybody in 30A?

My father and I are thinking of getting a leftover tag (yes they still have them) just for a chance to get another chance lol. We have never been in 30A just drove past it. I was wondering if anybody was gonna be up there this upcoming hunt(Nov 6 - Nov 12)? If so feel free to shoot me a pm and we could help each other out on the hunt.

shylopolito i have a tag in the unit for mule deer. And have had family hunt whitetail there and have been very successful with big ones. There is some really nice hunting in this unit. You just need to scout one weekend to locate the deer that were scared from first hunt. If you do so you will most likely have success.

shylopolito i have a tag in the unit for mule deer. And have had family hunt whitetail there and have been very successful with big ones. There is some really nice hunting in this unit. You just need to scout one weekend to locate the deer that were scared from first hunt. If you do so you will most likely have success.

Coues Archer, I sent you a pm, and I'm not sure if it sent or not?

I will be there Sat. and Sun. Its my first time going. Lets talk after the hunts and see how we do.

Good Luck out there!

we have the muledeer hunt that starts the 13 if any of you guys have the first hunt please help a brotha out for the second hunt! done some hard scouting doesnt really look promising!

hey i was there October and it was horrible the hunting is limited the dos cabezas was the best place to go but there is only acsess from the happy camp road coming in from bowie. if you plan on hunting the Dos you better have you hiking boots on . try down off the Rucker canyon road a lot more acsess but more hunters