Sign in to follow this  
Coach

What's it worth?

I have an Eberlestock J105 that I've only used a couple of times. It would be in "like new" condition, but a dang mouse or chipmunk chewed up a portion of the gray mesh. I'm saving up for a Kifaru pack, and quite frankly I just don't use this pack very much. I have some add-on pouches that are just the right size for 15x Swaros and a range finder.

I want to post it on here, but I honestly don't know what a fair price is. It's an extremely well made pack, but I generally carry either a heavy fanny pack with shoulder straps, or go full bore on a full-sized internal frame pack if I'm going on an extended backcountry hunt, so I don't end up using this pack as much as I thought I would when I bought it. It has the gun scabbard and long side pockets for spotting scopes and full sized tripods. I'll post pix if anyone is interested.

Wow - nobody out there is interested in a J105? This is a great pack with only a little cosmetic flaw in the gray mesh...Dang, I hate to see it just sit there.

Jason,

If you are heading my way let me know.... I'd try to work a deal with ya.... it would get plenty of use around here. ;)

Oh... actually I gotta seal one of the Show Low Lake parking lots the end of next week....I'll be up there and staying Wed.- Fri.... :huh: ... might hook up with you then....

Jason,

If you are heading my way let me know.... I'd try to work a deal with ya.... it would get plenty of use around here. ;)

Oh... actually I gotta seal one of the Show Low Lake parking lots the end of next week....I'll be up there and staying Wed.- Fri.... :huh: ... might hook up with you then....

Glad I did not have to buy this one from you Jason.

It was like pulling teeth getting the one I bought

and Troy picked for me from the two of them :(

Jason, I know Gino liked mine and will probably take it.

Sometimes it's a little big for allot of stuff but does make a

great all around pack.

I picked up a J1 that is a bit smaller which I like for scouting

and have multiple folks for packing out.

Also picked up a Badlands Hugh Fanny which I look forward to

trying out for some scouting trips into some ruff country or long hikes.

Good luck on your sale ;)

Pictures for those interested.

May as well start with the mouse-damaged portion - the only thing that keeps the pack from being in "as new" condition.

post-478-1258257718_thumb.jpg

Ok, on to the good stuff...

Fully extended

post-478-1258257757_thumb.jpg

Fully compressed

post-478-1258257791_thumb.jpg

Compressed with pouches visible - the big pouch can hold 15x Swaros, and the small pouch can hold most range finders.

post-478-1258257848_thumb.jpg

Inside - you can tell it's basically brand new.

post-478-1258258066_thumb.jpg

I also have the orange panel that zips across the gray mesh if you are packing out game and an extra pack of "strap handlers" that keep the loose straps confined.

Not sure what to ask, but the J107 is about $330 new WITHOUT the extra pouches. I'm thinking $250. Sound reasonable?

Jason,

I live right across from Show Low Lake. If you want to meet up, I can either give you directions to my house or meet up somewhere close by. WallyWorld, Lowes and Home Depot are all right off the Show Low Lake road, and < 5 minutes from home. Let me know.