Sign in to follow this  
joeybari

javelinas new room mates

1st I would like to say sorry to hear this happened to you hope it all works out ok. Glad to hear that nobody got hurt and that your wife was able to handle the situation.

I cant believe that the fire dept didnt take their shoes off before they got on the bed. Thats just rude!

2nd I don't quite know what to think of this statement, hope you are joking. They are not Game and Fish officers nor are they Animal control officers. They are called fire fighters for a reason with training in the medical back ground. The fire dept is a public service that is not trained in animal remove ale or disposal. They go on these calls to help out, you should be thanking them for the job they do and not criticizing them. So with that said hopefully you will never need them to give you a helping hand but if for some reason you do make sure you tell them how you feel so that they are not rude while helping you out.

Chill out or I'll throw a ninja star in your eye.

1st I would like to say sorry to hear this happened to you hope it all works out ok. Glad to hear that nobody got hurt and that your wife was able to handle the situation.

I cant believe that the fire dept didnt take their shoes off before they got on the bed. Thats just rude!

2nd I don't quite know what to think of this statement, hope you are joking. They are not Game and Fish officers nor are they Animal control officers. They are called fire fighters for a reason with training in the medical back ground. The fire dept is a public service that is not trained in animal remove ale or disposal. They go on these calls to help out, you should be thanking them for the job they do and not criticizing them. So with that said hopefully you will never need them to give you a helping hand but if for some reason you do make sure you tell them how you feel so that they are not rude while helping you out.

How good are you with that ninja star if you are good I'm done. :unsure:

Screw the fire department or the game and fish, I would have killed them right there in the bedroom with a 22. Anything that comes in my house that threatens life or property is going to get lead poisoning.

How good are you with that ninja star if you are good I'm done. :unsure:

Better than Kenny :P

Screw the fire department or the game and fish, I would have killed them right there in the bedroom with a 22. Anything that comes in my house that threatens life or property is going to get lead poisoning.

I would hate to be your kids. I broke alot of my parents property and was never once threatened with a .22.