Sign in to follow this  
FlyingW

2009 Mule Deer

My family has been pretty fortunate this year as far as hunting goes. My two youngest boys harvested a Turkey earlier this year. My wife , middle son and I all harvested an Elk . I killed a nice Bobcat during our Elk hunt . And to top it off my oldest son , youngest son and myself all took a Deer this year.With a blessing from my son and cousin , here are some pics from our most recent hunt.

104.jpg

This is my oldest sons first Deer and Im glad I was able to share this experience with him. It was the first time we were able to spend some one on one hunting time together in nearly six years.

111.jpg

After a well placed stalk ,my cousin was able to harvest this Deer at 29 yards !! It has been almost twenty years since we have hunted together and we had a great time renewing our relationship with one another.

120.jpg

With a 180gr lead aspirin from my .300 Weatherby Mag , I was able to end the party for this guy . After we inadvertantly broke up their bachelor party and sent his partners barreling down the canyon and this guy tearing up the opposite side of the canyon.