Sign in to follow this  
stanley

New Hunters?????

Interesting, or not, depending on your opinion. I thought it was interesting that the AZ Republic (azcentral.com) saw fit to print it as news.... Always seems like a dichotomy to me; Statistics show there are less hunters in the field, but I have a harder time getting a tag?? :blink:

S.

:)

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/200...unting1208.html

hello --- you never know what the paper is gonna print - - - the one that got me in this morning paper - guy shot killedhis freind - in argument about football game - then give the final score for the game !?

I'm sure revenue is down -I'm sure game and fish wants and needs more money - we'll be at the cap limit for license- didnt you read it in the paper - tags by next yr. - just my opinion

- but it is true we need more hunters to pass on this legacy - the more we can introduce family and freinds .the better off we'll be as a whole . especiallly the young ones -

We got way to many tree huggers invadeing our ranks - and get into positions to make the changes we never thought would happen - look what we have leading our nation -

Gary