Sign in to follow this  
eagarcoues

Can't wait !

post-756-1260700884.jpgpost-756-1260700912.jpgpost-756-1260700924.jpg I cant wait to spend a few days in the stand, I fly in on the 1st hope to be hunting by the 6th it will be a nice change from the sand. You never realize how much you miss something until it is gone, I have the does all I need is a buck to come by, Had my boys go check the camera and send me the pictures yesterday, The wife said what a waist of time you only have does on the camera, My boy said "if you have does the bucks will come mom thats what Dad will say". That's what I said word for word, They laughed at me for saying it. I will be hunting a scrape line for a couple of days I hope the weather will hold for the days in the stand. lots of sign the camera has only been up for a week. he will check it next weekend and place the stand for me.

Jeff :rolleyes: Thanks Kolby and Kamden.

I will only be home for two weeks then i have to come back but Im getting close to the heck out of here,

Hey Flying W if my boy needs some help would you help him place my stand.I would like it set before I get home and Im short on time My other buddy moved away.

Thanks

Jeff

The reason I need to come back is to place a CTW sticker on my HET (Heavy Equip Transport) aka Tank Hauler. and go as far north into Iraq as I can they need to know what a coues deer is here. It might not stay on long but I will get some good pictures of it with my fellow troops.

Merry Christmas to all from Kuwait / Iraq