Bum deal dude :(

I just put a call into Dan at Bootleg Archery in Payson

to keep an eye out for it up here.

Slim chance but every chance helps.

His phone went right to voice mail so he may be hunting

but he should call me back.

Hope someone catches him :angry:

my bad. I replied with christian's username. They're checking the camera's. I don't think they'll be any help. I had some 10x42 SLCs, and a bushnell scout 1000. The center serving on the bow was reserved with BCY Black and White Halo. The serving was only about 3.5 inches long.

I will keep checking Archery Talk, Craig's list and Ebay and will let you know if I see anything.

my bad. I replied with christian's username.

Hey I think we know who changed Christian's profile to female a few months ago!! :lol: :lol:

my bad. I replied with christian's username.

Hey I think we know who changed Christian's profile to female a few months ago!! :lol: :lol:

Ha Ha, Guilty as charged on changing Christian's profile to female. You should have seen what he put on my profile! Anyway, I'm going to call all of the local archery shops and tell them to keep an eye out for it. I really appreciate the help from all of you. It really means a lot to me.

Thanks,

Randy

My buddy had his truck broken into at bass pro about 3 days ago and his christmas was stolen from him. this makes me so mad to hear about stuff like this i hope you find whoever it was... i wonder if we could all have a few things here and there and get you a bow to hunt with this winter at least. i have sights and a rest if u r interested pm me.

My buddy had his truck broken into at bass pro about 3 days ago and his christmas was stolen from him. this makes me so mad to hear about stuff like this i hope you find whoever it was... i wonder if we could all have a few things here and there and get you a bow to hunt with this winter at least. i have sights and a rest if u r interested pm me.

I don't have to hunt until January, but i've already got a bow lined up to borrow for my hunts, and working in a bow shop i've gathered some accessories over the years, so i'm not going to need anything. I really appreciate the offer though.

Thanks,

Randy