Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Look what I got to hold tonight!!

Harold,

Congrats on a great buck. Had you ever seen this buck before? On your original post his face looks very "old" and toughened. Please do keep us posted when you get the results back from the G&F about his age.

That is an incredible buck!! I pity the poor "little" deer that had to carry all that bone around! Did his back feet even touch the ground? Harold probably put him out of his misery...

Absolutely disgusting... Nice toad!

Harold

You have alot of people very jealous on this site now including myself. That buck is truely amazing. He has everything MASS, points, length, spread and did I say MASS. You said you don't think he weighed more then 100 lbs? To me it looks like his head alone weighed more then 100 lbs! That is some serious hardware he was carring around on his head. Congrats on such a great buck. Soak up all the attention you and that buck both deserve it.

Do you think is a HYBRID? The rack seems awfully big for a Coues deer even if its in the northern area mountains rather than the southern part of the state.

Just wondering.. if it would record in the books the same as well, being a MIXED species??? None the less it is a TOAD of a MACK DADDY RABBIT BRUISER BUCK

:blink: