Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Look what I got to hold tonight!!

That is just unbelievable. My congratulations to Harold and thanks Amanda for sharing with us all. Any idea how much it weighed? If only it could talk and tell us how many lions it held off or even killed in it's livetime. lol Now if that doesn't want you to get back out there in the woods and hunt then nothing will. :)

TJ

He was the Chuck Norris of the area.

:lol:

Had to come back this AM just to look at this buck again.

Yeah, like you will only come back once to look at this buck.... ;)

Amanda

That is just unbelievable. My congratulations to Harold and thanks Amanda for sharing with us all. Any idea how much it weighed? If only it could talk and tell us how many lions it held off or even killed in it's livetime. lol Now if that doesn't want you to get back out there in the woods and hunt then nothing will. :)

TJ

Yeah, he must have had a pretty amazing life. I wish I had videotaped him alive. wouldn't that be cool to watch him rutting out there. I would like to have seen how he broke off that fairly thick tine on the inside of his rt beam.

Amanda

Oh my! I don't know what to say.....

TJ

Don't know what it weighed, but some have told me they didn't think the body was exceptionally large. I wonder how much fat he had on him (I forgot to ask Harold).

Amanda

:) thank you all so much for the congrats this truly is a buck of a lifetime!!! i cant stop lookin at my pictures or to even let go of this buck!!!!!!!!!!!

thx amanda for posting the pics... if anyone is in the white mountain area and would like to see the buck dont hesitate to ask...

btw- my guess is this buck was not more than 100 lbs (never had the chance to weigh this beast) & he didnt have much fat on him.. the local game & fish took samples of his teeth, and do not think he is very old.

more pictures are still to come...

thanks again!

Just stunning.... That buck is beyond solid.

Congratulations,

--Bill

:) thank you all so much for the congrats this truly is a buck of a lifetime!!! i cant stop lookin at my pictures or to even let go of this buck!!!!!!!!!!!

thx amanda for posting the pics... if anyone is in the white mountain area and would like to see the buck dont hesitate to ask...

btw- my guess is this buck was not more than 100 lbs (never had the chance to weigh this beast) & he didnt have much fat on him.. the local game & fish took samples of his teeth, and do not think he is very old.

more pictures are still to come...

thanks again!

It was a real pleasure meeting you Harold. Thanks so much for sharing your buck with me! If anyone is in the WMAT, you should definitely take him up on that offer. It's an AMAZING buck!! Congratulations....again!!

Amanda

Congratulations on an awesome trophy. I thought my buck was a good one but that makes it look like mine may have still had milk on its lips. It definately takes more than age to acheive a rack like that so that can only mean there may be more of those there in the future. Hopefully he was able to spread his genes and I wonder what his dad looked like.

Aaron

:) Flippin AMAZEING, awesome pics Amanda!!! Wish I could just hold it too!!! what a MUTANT , Congrats again harold, so glad a hunter could take such a buck, instead of a lion and then the squirrels gettin it...