it is funny how the original post is calling out three fellow cwers. and belittling them and it has been up for weeks. the moment any sort of light from the other point of view is shared it gets taken off. Very suspect Amanda. as the forum leader you shouldnt take a side. this post has cast a negative light since go and should have been deleted. but you seem to have taking a liking to sir coues and sheep. and that is strange coming from a business point of view.

my humble opinion

Thanks for your thoughts on it. I will definitely reread the post. Guess I didn't read it carefully enough.

FYI - Anytime anyone has a problem with a post, you can report the post to me. I can't read every post on here, so feel free to help police the forum by sending me a PM or using the report this post button which is located under every post on the left side. So if in the future you see an issue with something, just use the report button and it sends a note to all moderators. If you had used this report button with this thread on his first post, this whole thread probably would have gone more smoothly. And like I said I will go back and reread his initial post. Sorry if I missed an attack on someone here.

Amanda

it is funny how the original post is calling out three fellow cwers. and belittling them and it has been up for weeks. the moment any sort of light from the other point of view is shared it gets taken off. Very suspect Amanda. as the forum leader you shouldnt take a side. this post has cast a negative light since go and should have been deleted. but you seem to have taking a liking to sir coues and sheep. and that is strange coming from a business point of view.

my humble opinion

I have modified my own post, without any preasure or contact from any of the moderators, so as not to implicate any of the 3300+ members of this site.... I would never want to bring harm to an awesome web site like this where families and friends gather to exchange adventures.

hoorah- Ian takes one for the deaf team, I gotta meet up with this kid and we can start a hearing aid/cochlear rampage on the woods

OH YA!!!!!

WOOOHOOO!! BIG HUGE CONGRATULATIONS TO IANN!! Great story gino, big congratulations to you and Colton also!

Thank you! I couldn't have done it with out Gino or Colton!

Ian... have you picked out how you are going to mount your buck? You will have to post some pics when you get him on your wall! ;)

OHH man what a Buck- Huge Congrats!! Great story to Gino!

Too see and take a Coues buck with split g-2's, just awesome- frikin dream buck!!

OHH man what a Buck- Huge Congrats!! Great story to Gino!

Too see and take a Coues buck with split g-2's, just awesome- frikin dream buck!!

Thanks.. we have seen and taken more than a couple bucks that have that genetic... It is really cool.... like heart stopper cool! Only one of the "splitter bucks" that I have seen there was under a 100"er.... and he is a pickup head. My personal pic is a "splitter buck"... hoping to get me one more!! ;)