Sign in to follow this  
elkmaniac

Got lucky!!!

Congradulations! God knows you deserve a great coues trophy after all the time you have spent unselfishingly helping others. Hey, Tell me more about that Kick A-- Rifle !! , I've heard of the gunmaker before but don't know how to contact them? Tm

Wowser! That is one amazing buck!!! What a fantastic looking coues buck!!! And great job on the shooting too! Shots at those ranges are tough in perfect conditions - pulling them off when contorted and hurried shows some excellent marksmanship on your part. Congratulations on a well-earned trophy!

Oh my gosh that's freakin awesome!

Hey Chris, Sweet buck, but I wouldn't claim Randy Barnes a friend. Just kidding. Congrats again on a buck of a life time. Loved the story.

Chris what a great buck! I hunted Mexico with Chris before and can only say that he is one of the most ambishious hunters I have hunted with no matter what the species. You deserve a great kill like this, because you do the work to put yourself in that position.

You da man!

Know lets go fishing!

Tecate kid.,,

Holy cow man can anyone say life size mount. That is one beautiful animal. Congrats on such a great whitetail.