Sign in to follow this  

global warming

what happened to all the guys on this site that used to call anyone who said global warming was BS were "flat earthers"? as i recall there were a fair abundance of em at one time. i'm just wondering what folks that believed, or still believe that lumpy diarreaha think about it now? you still believers? changed your minds any? just wonderin'. enlighten us. here's an intersting article from a limey paper i read today. Lark.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/news/opinio...article1458206/

here's another limey and what he thinks:

he lay's it all out better than I can.

since I never called anyone any bad names, I assume you don't mean me. :P

In the scope of the impact on the scientists, none of those in the hacked emails have been sacked, and none have been charged with any crimes regarding the science.

If you make it through the videos you'll see that these 'scandals' are really just a bunch of skeptics and deniers beating their drum to build up public outrage and (mis) direct it at a bunch of people who are just trying to do their jobs and report what they see in their data.

in the contrary, i don't see skeptics and deniers that are against it but i do see liars and fabricators that are pushing a money exchanging agenda. anytime "scientists" have to phony up data it's because the statistics don't add up in their favor. like they say, lies, dang lies and statistics. like i said many times before, 10,000 years ago most of the U.S. had over 20,000 feet of ice covering it. we've been global warming at least that long. every "fact" that global warming folks come up with can be refuted and proven wrong, or in most cases a lie, with real science and data. this is just a way for the whole world to get the American working people, "taxayers", to send them our money. as long as a few thieves, like al gore make a bunch off it in the process, then it's ok that every taxpayer here has to sacrfice for bums. redistribution of wealth = communism. global warming agenda = redistribution of wealth. Lark.

I Wish there was global warming. I wish it were 110 here year round, my service truck would be a Ferrari. Quit wasting your breath Lark. Everyone who's going to figure it out, has already figured it out.

I'm no scientist, and global climate and atmospheric science is pretty complex stuff, way beyond me. Like usual, there is probably lots of bs coming from both sides. The earth's climate has been changing for billions of years without us helping it. But common sense also tells me that putting billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere has got to have some kind of bad effect. Me thinks that the climate change is part of a natural cycle, but we are making it worse, and even if we do everything Al gore says to do, there is no stopping it now.

Mark

HaHA!!!! :lol: :lol:

Lark.... You are always thinkin' like me... I have been running around blaming all the weather news on Global Warming all week!! :ph34r: :lol: :lol:

I think all Gore ought to give a Global Wariming Talk this week on the front lawn of the White House in 30 inches of snow.... they may break a new reacord there that may span as far back as George Washington!! :lol: :lol: Global Warming MY ARSE!!! Was it Global Warming that thawed out the last Ice Age??? Just wondering...cuz I wasn't there....Was it all CFC's that cave women were sprayin' on their hair.... or the Diesel pickups the hunters drove to the hunting grounds each day??? I dunno.... :rolleyes: :huh: :lol: :lol:

I'm no scientist, and global climate and atmospheric science is pretty complex stuff, way beyound me. Like usual, there is probably lots of bs coming from both sides. The earth's climate has been changing for billions of years without us helping it. But common sense also tells me that putting billions of tons of crap into the atmosphere has got to have some kind of bad effect. Me thinks that the climate change is part of a natural cycle, but we are making it worse, and even if we do everything Al gore says to do, there is no stopping it now.

Mark

Yeah... well.... I think we should send Ol' Al over to China.... they are sending up more black smoke than we are! We can kill two birds with one stone thatta way! ;) :lol: :lol:

Payson, you're way behind the times. They changed the name to climate change, instead of global warming. That way we now know that every out of the ordinary weather pattern is caused by us evil humans. Lord knows before cars and industry there was never any strange weather patterns. I have just one question for the experts, what is the normal temp for Earth?

OH!!!! I thought Climate change was just ordinary in AZ you know 50 at night and 120 during the day , now that is climate change.

Who was around 1,000 years ago to get this stuff right today? No one but God and he isn't telling us yet. As far as I'm concerned it should have been called "The Climate Cycle" because that is what it is.

Read this qoute from Lark again.

Especially about the "MONEY" and "REDISTRIBUTION" and COMMUNIST" parts.

And if you think this is overeaction or just BS, then you need to wake up and do a little homework.

Mike

in the contrary, i don't see skeptics and deniers that are against it but i do see liars and fabricators that are pushing a money exchanging agenda. anytime "scientists" have to phony up data it's because the statistics don't add up in their favor. like they say, lies, dang lies and statistics. like i said many times before, 10,000 years ago most of the U.S. had over 20,000 feet of ice covering it. we've been global warming at least that long. every "fact" that global warming folks come up with can be refuted and proven wrong, or in most cases a lie, with real science and data. this is just a way for the whole world to get the American working people, "taxayers", to send them our money. as long as a few thieves, like al gore make a bunch off it in the process, then it's ok that every taxpayer here has to sacrfice for bums. redistribution of wealth = communism. global warming agenda = redistribution of wealth. Lark.

Since it seems like you guys get so excited about disproving global warming every winter (Northern Hemisphere), I thought you could look and see what the folks down under were experiencing last year:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Early_2009_so...ralia_heat_wave

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/November_2009...ralia_heat_wave

and this year: http://www.bom.gov.au/climate/current/mont...s/summary.shtml

I wonder if they'd agree with you all?

And I don't get "worked up" about it. I actually get a good laugh out of the chicken little cult they've created.