Sign in to follow this  
GameHauler

Nice to finaly meet you

Met with Amanda, JeremyB,his wife and a couple of their kids for lunch yesterday.

GH'sFirstGirl even took the time to come say Hi.

Glad you did Girl. starting to become fun to be around ;)

Amanda looks great and 5-10 years younger in person. :D

Her laugh and love of life can't be described.

She just bubbles with life.

Had a great time even being in a restaurant :P .

Lets do it again. ;)

Well, my goodness, thanks for the kind comments GH. I just saw your post today. It kind of offsets a friend of mine who says I look way older than I did just a few years ago.....those darn gray hairs are a give away. Oh well, you can't stop the march of time.

Anyway, it was a fun lunch (despite poor Wyatt's illness) and I really appreciate you all taking the time to meet up with me.

Thanks GH for generously picking up the tab for all of us. And yes, let's do it again sometime.

And thanks to both of you for loaning me some turkey decoys!! I can't wait for the 2nd annual ladies NM turkey hunt next week!!

Amanda

its alright amanda the gray hair isnt a give away, i have some from my dad, he started going a little gray in high school so i picked it up to <_<, and im only a sophmore! have like 2 little patches in the back, my sisters think its funny to point it out to people

its alright amanda the gray hair isnt a give away, i have some from my dad, he started going a little gray in high school so i picked it up to <_<, and im only a sophmore! have like 2 little patches in the back, my sisters think its funny to point it out to people

LOL, Yep you 16 still.

Bit of learning to do. LOL

I meant every word Amanda