Sign in to follow this  
briant_az

Rocky branson roper boots

All right guys I hate to do this but I ordered a pair of boots that are a little too small for me. I was hoping that I could wear them and break them in but it is not happening. I have worn them 2 or 3 times and that is it. The are a 12w but if you wear a 11 they will probably fit you, they run small apparently. They are on Rocky's website for $179.99, I will sell them for $140 TYD.

post-2785-1271203377_thumb.jpg

post-2785-1271203397_thumb.jpg

post-2785-1271203503_thumb.jpg

post-2785-1271203534_thumb.jpg

post-2785-1271203572_thumb.jpg

Wow......I have the exact same problem with a pair of Danner work boots. I've been wearing them for years and ordering them from the same web site, but this time they are a size too small! I ordered the exact same model size and make. Looking closely at the tag I notice the last pair was made in Mexico, and the ones I just got are made in China. Apparently a 12d in China is smaller than a 12d in Mexico. I guess we can't even trust Danner anymore, which sucks, because I've gone from happy customer to pissed off customer short $ 200! Mine are for sale also to 11.5 size fellers!

TJ

Dont worry the ones made in Mexico and China will fit eventually then they will get too big shortly after that!!! look at the stitching compared to American made. mexico and china boots are like a patch work quilt with leather causing stretch. Go to china & sit in a dang pizza hut booth with American adults and you will understand the size problem. then order a LARGE pizza and you will really understand.

B)