Sign in to follow this  
azhuntnut

meat processor in Flagstaff

Looking for a good meat processor in Flagstaff to take care of my elk after I shoot one in Sept. I usually use four peaks, but they will be down at happy jack. I would rather use somebody closer to my hunt area. Thanks, David

Broadhead is shut down, he is in jail for hitting the meth pipe one too many times.

I can recommend my neighbor Dennis Champaine who owns Coconino Game Processing. Tell him that you want the "good buddy" discount. He is located just off of I-40 on the east side of Flag. 928.526.9133.

Take the money that you're going to pay a meat processor and buy an electric meat grinder and butcher your own. I butcher all of my game including four Elk. It isn't that hard and you get to cut the thing up exactly the way you want, and portion it up for freezing the way you want. I go to costco and buy the Zip lock 1 quart and 1 gallon freezer bags. Roll out the air out of the bag and it will do fine. You can buy a vacuum food storage system too. Once you start butchering your own, you probably will never use a processor again.

Casey's in Flagstaff has done an awesome job for us over the past 6 years here is his number I would highly recommend him, he and his staff are very professional and they take good care and pride in what they do. 1-928-853-1788

i wonder if caseys will give me a break since my name is casey :angry: and i will more than likelye be taking him two cows to butcher up!