COUESAZ

WTB TIRES TIRES AND TIRES.

I am needing to buy new tires for my truck. I also need them for my wifes nissan armada. ouch two full sets of truck tires at once. this just might hurt.who gives the best deals in town. before june i also have to put new tires on the camp trailer.

Just had new tires put on my tacoma last week. I had Higginson Tire and Wheel in Queen Creek put them on. They beat both Discount and Big-O with road hazard included. Price them out. I hate having to spend $ on tires!

Last time I bought tires, I got them at www.onlinetires.com. Even with shipping, I saved over $350. I later found out that Discount will match a legit. online dealer, so you might want to do a little research and take a print out of the on-line offer and see what they will do.

Discount usually will match prices. Say tire rack is 100 per tire and shipping is 15, Discount will match 115. If you find somewhere locally they will match the price w/o the shipping. I usually look at 4wheelparts and have discount match their prices.

Jade,

Listen these words of wisdom. There is a Discount Tire in almost every city on AZ. There is also a Wal-Mart on every corner in the US and most open 24hrs. If something were to happen and you needed a tire replaced (if you buy the road hazzard warranty) you will not have to pray you do not get another flat till you get back home and can get it fixed. You'll be able to stay on your trip. They will price match anyone and they rotate for free and give free flat fix. A little more money but worth every penny. Off roading is hard on tires and anything can happen. This is also the reason why I only buy Wal-Mart auto batteries. Warranty at every corner.

And travis you know my luck with tires. Remember me having to leave my truck out in the hills for a few days on your hunt. those were long nights while i waited to get back out there and get my truck.

I am selling some new truck tires right now. They are 285x75x16 if these will fit your truck. I was going to put them on my duramax, but went with another style. Let me if you are interested and I will shoot you more infor. David

I was in the same boat as you last year, needed two sets of tires at once.

After shopping around, Discount was the cheapest. With their service, I would have used them even if they weren't.

I went there for the first truck, and got it all arranged. I told him I had another truck I needed tires on, and could he give me a break if I bought both sets. He said he would give me $200 off if I made an appointment for the other truck now. Told him I wasn't sure when I could get it in, how about if I just paid for both sets now? He said he'd give me $400 off if I did that.

I am needing to buy new tires for my truck. I also need them for my wifes nissan armada. ouch two full sets of truck tires at once. this just might hurt.who gives the best deals in town. before june i also have to put new tires on the camp trailer.

Just put new tires on my wifes Armada today....searched the net and found a company called tirecrawler.com they have

the best prices i could find took the quote to discount and they beat their price. 265/70/18 goodyear same tires it came

with stock for $140.25 per tire....good luck

I am selling some new truck tires right now. They are 285x75x16 if these will fit your truck. I was going to put them on my duramax, but went with another style. Let me if you are interested and I will shoot you more infor. David

what brand and what are you asking for them?

I have a set of 5 wheels and tires that I took off my 07 Duramax. 285/75R16 Remmington Wide Brute RV AT tires with less than 10k miles on them. 10 ply load range E tires. THe spare is a differnet tire but all 5 wheels are Pro Comp's with center caps and lug nuts and locks. PM me if you are interested.

Ok I had a pm from someone on this site to go to the disount on Gilbert and Guadalupe. I will tell you that they have a new customer for life. And they will have many new customers when my word of mouth goes out to the people I know. I delt with Jason down there and he did whatever he could to help me out right now. I will not go through all he did but I will tell you I will buy every tire I need from Jason .

I love Discount Tire. That's where I get my BFG tires for my Jeep. Service is excellent, price is good!

And you just gotta love their commercials with the old lady throwing the tire threw the window! I swear I remember watching that commercial back in high school and they still use it!