Sign in to follow this  
motoxno53

This makes me sick!

That is just wrong!!!!!

Guest Bandido

Dad and I were talking about a friend of mine who died a few years back. One year he was hot after a really big mule deer right on the border just a few miles out of town. This buck would run across the border when he felt pressure (my buddy). It was funny to watch. The buck pretty much lived right across but would water on this side. Then he would stash in some brush on a little hillside right against the fence. My buddy tried all kinds of stuff to get close enough to poke a hole in him. He got close a few times but never got him.

The thing is that illegal immigration has cost us many things; freedom, security/safety, money, friends. But also the wildlife living along the border cannot move as they were able to. The fence which we built to protect us is necessary. But it has also cost wildlife. Obviously they can cross at washes but it changes their ability to move FREELY. This problem is taking everyone's FREEDOM.

Sadness. :ph34r:

These are just a few pics from one day down in 36a. It was way worse than these pics show. These pics were from 2008. Haven't been back there since. Don't plane on going back. It made me sick.

post-6087-0-74063600-1327698696_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-31094400-1327698717_thumb.jpg

post-6087-0-41655000-1327698731_thumb.jpg

These are just a few pics from one day down in 36a. It was way worse than these pics show. These pics were from 2008. Haven't been back there since. Don't plane on going back. It made me sick.

I think was caused by either out of state hunters from New Mexico or it's Couse&Sheep's blind location! :P

• Like 3