Sign in to follow this  
motoxno53

This makes me sick!

Guest 300ultramag.

One great big festering neon distraction,

I have a suggestion to keep you all occupied.

Learn to swim.

Mom's gonna fix it all soon.

Mom's going to put it back the way it ought to be.

• Like 1

Yeah, it's that bad...If this were happening in New York, it wold be on the front page of every so-called newspaper in the country. Because it is happening down here, in the forgotten corner of America, it is being totally ignored. I'm glad Jan Brewer and Sarah Palin have had the courage to at least try to wake up the sleeping masses to the border problems down here.

Are you kidding me that is rediculous, I never knew it looked like that.

There are sites that look like that throughout southern az. It's really sad. And there is a hunting group that works to pick that stuff up, it's called Hunters Who Care. I don't think they have a website but I usually post in the calendar here when they have pickups scheduled. I encourage everyone to go down sometime and help out.

Guest Bandido

What can't be posted is the smell that goes with that. There is that much human waste there somewhere also. I once found condoms at a site such as this. Yes condoms! What about the wildlife? The cattle? The land itself? The water? My goodness. Disgusting doesn't quite fit does it? :angry:

I'm a member of hunters who care, it always looks like that, often you don't see that kind of stuff from the road but once you walk a hundred yards or so it's always looking like the pictures above, we do pretty well picking up the trash but it's never enough! Probably cover one square mile per day

I emailed FOX News basically challenging them to run a story on trash like this. Everyone has their opinions on different news channels but I think FOX might be the only one willing to even look at this as a story. Maybe if enough people asked them too they would? I think it would shed a little light onto a unseen portion of the drug trade/illegal immigrant issue.

jeff

I emailed FOX News basically challenging them to run a story on trash like this. Everyone has their opinions on different news channels but I think FOX might be the only one willing to even look at this as a story. Maybe if enough people asked them too they would? I think it would shed a little light onto a unseen portion of the drug trade/illegal immigrant issue.

jeff

Good job. Let's hope they run a story.

And let's hope they include the fact that hunters are working down there to clean up the trash.

Here are some pics from one of the pick-ups I helped on a few years ago.

post-1-1274161504.jpg

post-1-1274161531.jpg

post-1-1274161542.jpg

post-1-1274161548.jpg

that is sickning!!! amanda if u have more info on hunters who care i would love to do that some time!!!

Lance Altherr heads up the group. Lance is pretty good about coming here and posting the pickup dates, but you can try and contact him directly.

He is a member here under the name azhunterswhocare, you can view his profile and send him a pm:

http://forums.coueswhitetail.com/forums/in...hp?showuser=565

Or try emailing him:

Lance Altherr (Hunters Who Care) azhunterswhocare@hotmail.com

post-3282-1274166849_thumb.jpgpost-3282-1274166895_thumb.jpghere is some pics i took in 34b. i hope the little pink one was not a childs as it appears....... we should all get together and get all the pics we have to help with the case!!!!!!!! these are just a small portion of the entire hill side that was covered!!!!!!!