Sign in to follow this  
Guest Bandido

Baiting

Guest Bandido

I read an article in Desert Rat this morning about baiting deer. It may be illegal soon. Maybe cameras, or blinds at waterholes are next? They took away "road hunting" years ago. :ph34r:

I read an article in Desert Rat this morning about baiting deer. It may be illegal soon. Maybe cameras, or blinds at waterholes are next? They took away "road hunting" years ago. :ph34r:

:lol:

Funny that you said they took away road hunting years ago. That's pretty funny! What makes you think if they take away baiting it's going to stop? :)

TJ

My thought is road hunting and bear baiting are not hunting by no means. And I am pretty sure they are both illegal. But when your sitting on a high ridge you see the same vehicles driving up and down the roads with lawn chairs in the back road hunting or (hunting for a road to hunt). With no game and fish officer in sight!! Just my thoughts and opinions.

Guest Bandido

Nah I've been up the mountain a few times. Just because something is outlawed doesn't mean it will stop. That's just how it is. :ph34r:

How far do you guys shoot when hunting?

Not 1 yard further than I have to...... ;) :P