BigMoqui

For Sale

I am selling these to make room in the safe for some guns I just inherited. Not one has been used in 4-5 years.

I am selling my Remington 700 in .270 cal. I have only had this in the field for 3 hunts and it has less than 50 rounds through it, no scratches or dings. This gun has open sights and scope rings and has the laminated stock, comes with about 40 rnds of ammo, $415 OBO. If you want the scope with it (it's a 3-9x40 Nikon Buckmaster that is in like new condition) add $175.

Also for sale is a Remington semi auto 11-87 premiere magnum shotgun with 30 " twin bead vent rib barrel. This gun has only been on one duck hunt and has less than 10 shells fired through it $525 OBO.

post-779-1275503612_thumb.jpg

post-779-1275503629_thumb.jpg

post-779-1275503647_thumb.jpg

Got it fixed, no problems. Good luck on the sale! JIM>

Bump. I still have these for sale.

The 870 is sold, thanks NITEMAN ( Rick), other two still for sale.

These are still for sale. Make me an offer. Bothe are in great shape and were never used.

Pm's responded to. These are still for sale.

still available

Not sure if its an adl, bdl, or cdl but some one on here will know what it is. Anyone out there know what model this is?

Not sure if its an adl, bdl, or cdl but some one on here will know what it is. Anyone out there know what model this is?

Its not a custom shop, BDL, or CDL. It looks like a laminate. most laminates were heavy barel (varmint) or stainless, this one is neither. Ive never seen a lam ADL but there probably are some. Is this a factory stock? Nice lookin rifle though.

Edit: did some pokin around and it looks like the Lam ADL. I always liked lam stocks.

This is not a custom gun it came from remington just the way it looks minus the scope, rings, bases. I think it is an adl, it has no floorplate. It does have open sights. It is a shooter, and again the only reason I'm getting rid of it is because it's cheaper to sell a few guns than get a new gun safe to hold more. I just bought a few in the spring and inherited some as well. Just need some room, not looking to dump this for nothing, it can sit in the closet if no one wants to pay 400 for it. Bought it for 500 after taxes, plus the bases and rings.