Sign in to follow this  

Guest Ernesto C

Nice pictures CouesFanatic,its a beatifull forky,where did you took those pics?where you hunting or scouting?

Ernesto C.

It is a Coues, but that bottom pic does make it look like a Muley. I am scouting up in 22 for the archery hunt. I have seen this guy twice now. I might go after him but I wannna find something bigger.

Guest Ernesto C

:lol: come on guys muley or coues....still a gorgeous buck. Thanks for make me laugh :D

Ernesto C.

I took video of this deer through a spotting scope. I don't have a connection from the video cam to the computer yet so I had to put it on the tv and take a picture of the screen. :lol: I am gunna buy the cords and program necessary to get still frames off the video but I haven't gotten to it yet. When I do, the pictures will be clearer and I will post them here.

My wife just bought me a trail timer. It was only about 89.99 so I'm wondering how the pictures will turn out. I just shot a 3*3 from my treestand in unit 22. This Saturday I will go and put my trail timer on the salt. I believe there are some very large bucks that come in.