Sign in to follow this  
wackycouesaddict

ashurts

Haha about made me put away the pole forever. It was windy windy windy, I have never had problems with boats, but my grandpas. So my grandpa and brothers wnet out in the morning with it while i shore fished and they came in early because it was to windy. Well at lunch it calmed down so i figured i would go out and troll around a little before we left well i got one cove over and the wind hit. now we have an 8 horse gas engine on it so i go to pull it and nothing . About then it picks up more and im heading for rocks at the end of the lake. So I turn the trolling motor back on and it wasnt enough to push against the waves on the 16 foot boat. So i figure ill drop ankor and wait the wind out and then trol back over. Well with my luck the rope is not long enough so im still driffting to the rocks. So i trun the trolling motor on full bore backwards and get the oars out and i keep it off the rocks for about thirty min. then it picked up again and i was done. Well i tie it off and call my grandpa when he gets there we get the gas motor running again and he takes off. I didnt feel to bad when i looked down the shore and there were three more boats in the rocks. hahaha we called it a day and im sticking to hunting for awhile.

P.s. no fish for us