Sign in to follow this  
gauchoand

Stuff for Sale

Got some stuff for sale Here it is Nothing wrong with any of it

post-2374-1278343924_thumb.jpg

Badlands UltraDay Owned for one year been out in the field a couple of times. Real nice it has an external frame to it that keeps the backpack about 3 inches off your back makes it nice and cool asking. No tears or holes full functional. $110----NOW 100

Check out their website on it

http://www.badlandspacks.com/ultra.php

post-2374-1278343934_thumb.jpg

Brand New Zen-Ray ED2s 10x43 This is the new model and are way nice Search on here there are awesome reviews on them. And the reviews are right. These have not been in the field and have been sitting on the entertainment stand in my room since bought. Only thing I did with them was put on rings for a harness. Asking $380

post-2374-1278343966_thumb.jpg

post-2374-1278343939_thumb.jpg

3 Moultrie cams. The one in the middle is a D40. Not sure what the other two are but they are not the same as each other. These all work and were brought in from the field yesterday with pics so I know they work. The time and money required to use them is beyond me now. Included are 2 brand new 6 volt batteries and 2 one gig SD cards. Two of the cams were modified to accept cable locks. And as visible in the pic there is some home done camo. Asking 140 for all that.

I will take paypal if that helps anybody. But, you cover any fees including shipping. I'm located in Mesa.

I will say that David takes great care of his gear. So you can be sure when you buy this gear it is in great condition.

Hey David if the deal on the cams goes south let mark know he just found a spot on horseback yesterday that he needs some cams on.

Thanks David,

So far the Zen Rays look pretty good. One of these days Ill get some time to set them up against some Zeiss Classics 10x40, Nikon monarchs10x42, Leica Geovids 10x42 and some Vortex razor 10x50s. I may be able to get my hand on some swaro ELs in a 10x42 and 10x50 and maybe a pair of the Cabela Euros if I time it right with some buddies. I can have a 10x shootout