First shot dead on, next shot somewhere in front of a running deer, third shot somewhere in the general direction of the hillside. Then to the truck cussing the gun for being off. Then to the house to tell everyone I see I let the 115" buck grow for another year to get bigger. :lol:

:lol: being there done that! :lol:

Rem 308 bthp 168 boyds stock 4.5x14.42 nikon Im going 14 power and Im going a Little High and toward the sholder should do the job...

I'd hold level with the top of his back (not over) and right in the middle of his back .

Mod.700 7mm Rem. Mag. 26 in. brl. 4x12x40 scope Hornady Heavy Mag 139 gr. 3250 fps zero @ 270 yds.

What canyon did you say this was ?

5-10 mph cross wind is usually 1 MOA which is 4" at 400 correct? What would 10-15 b, 2 MOA which would b 8"?

Looks slightly down hill so elevation doesn't need to be moved. I would add 3/4 min wind and let her fly. I am zero at 340 yds with my 30-416 rigby. 210 gr vld's 118gr 50bmg. They are flying at 3450fps with a sd of 11. It takes me 13min to get to 1000. ;)

with my .06 i would aim at the bottom of the dark circle in the bush behind him and follow the line of the far front leg for the windage. 400 yds he's dead!