Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

NEW DLC Covert Camera! HR8.0

Wow, Thats too cool! If I added it to my toy list I can afford it by early 2020 :P

Amanda will this cam accept the SDHC cards or does it have to be a standard SD card? I can't wait to get it out and give it a whirl.

I have played around with Ruts and very easy to program and they hit a home run with this one! The size is perfect and just a great little set-up ;)

Amanda will this cam accept the SDHC cards or does it have to be a standard SD card? I can't wait to get it out and give it a whirl.

The owner of the company said to try the card and find out. He hasn't tried one of those yet, but said he knows the fast write speed cards do make for better photos and write times to the card.

Let me know what you find out....

The owner of the company said to try the card and find out. He hasn't tried one of those yet, but said he knows the fast write speed cards do make for better photos and write times to the card.

Let me know what you find out....

Thanks for the info Amanda. I'll let you know what I find out with the HC cards.