Sign in to follow this  
whisper

FS - Vortex Rifle Scope, Stevens 200, GPS, E-Caller, Reloading Dies

Vortex Viper 4-12x40 PA Riflescope - Model# VPR-M-04P

This scope is brand new. I won this and have no need for it. I opened the box just to take a look at it and the optics are very clear. Here is a link for the specs - http://www.vortexoptics.com/product/vortex...-v-plex-reticle.

Here is a nice write up on this scope on Long Range Hunting website - http://www.longrangehunting.com/articles/v...pe-review-1.php

Cheapest new price $399

Sold

Stevens/Savage 200 LA

This action I was using with a 260 varmint barrel. I took the 260 barrel and put it on a short action so I don't need this long action anymore. It comes with the original hardware, stock, the original 30-06 barrel, and a 243win barrel. The stocks inletting and barrel channel are bedded to stiffen it up. The forend is also built up. The 30-06 barrel has marks from the pipe vise I used to get it off. The 243 barrel has no removal marks, this barrel is not shown in pic but if you want I can send some. I don't have the go gauges to put either of these barrels on so that is why they are off. Great action for a rifle build. With 260 AI shilen barrel is would shoot 1/4 to 1/2 inch groups all day.

Sold

Extreme Dimension Phantom E-caller Pro series

I just don't use this anymore. Everything works great. Here is a link that you can listen to sounds it plays - it has the predator module - http://www.phantomcalls.com/html/phantompro.php

$200 new

SPF

Garmin Etrex

I have a new GPS and don't use this one anymore. It is basic but will get you to and from places. Everythings is in good working order. Just to the left of the garmin name at bottom of screen is a rub area. Other than that the screen has no noticable scratches. It also comes with a camo case.

SOLD

Redding 243 Win reloading die set - series A

These are pretty much new. Only used for about 100 reloads. Comes with all original parts and shell holder.

SOLD

Redding 7mm Rem Mag reloading die set - series A

These dies are the same way, pretty much new. Used for about 250 rounds. This set comes with all original parts, 3 ammo boxes, and 74 7mm Berger 168gr VLD hunting bullets.

SOLD

Bushnell Standard 15 arbor Bore Sighter

This is my Dad's he just doesn't shoot much anymore. All original parts, paper work, box, and case included. This is like new.

$35 OBO shipped

1978 Jeep CJ-5

I have listed this jeep on here before but it did not sell so here it goes again. It has the original 304 V8 with 175K on it. Tranmission, transfer case and clutch rebuilt at 150K, tires in good shape and has new spare. It has been a great jeep and really don't want to get rid of it but my wife is really pushing now. Needs a new exhaust and has some front passenger side body damage. It always starts up and runs fine, just needs some tender loving care. More pics available on request.

Originally was asking $3500 a year or two ago

SOLD

Please call, email, or PM me with any questions and I will try to respond ASAP

Thanks for looking

Contact Info

Kyle Craig

NW Tucson

cell - 520-405-3662

craig098@gmail.com

izquik72,

The stevens weighs as seen in picture 7lbs 4ozs with the sporter barrel. With the 26" varmint contour barrel, rings, and scope it used to weigh right around 11lbs.

elwood,

There yours!! I am located in Oro Valley - Lambert/La Canada area. I work Prince/Cambell area and drive out east everyday. Let me know were you would like to meet.