jamaro

NR All About the Money

Wow... that is one heck of a Commission meeting.

So that makes me wonder, what are the requirements to be a New Mexico Commissioner?

""Wow... that is one heck of a Commission meeting.

So that makes me wonder, what are the requirements to be a New Mexico Commissioner?"

a smilin bill richardson with your big brown nose in his behind. I have emailed our guy, Dutch Salmon, have even called him several times, how many replies 0 not one, I was not even rude. They are a joke, salmon stated when interviewed about the Mex gray dog said they had wolves in MN when he lived there and the deer did fine, idiot does not realize apparently that they harvest more deer a year there then we have in teh state of NM. They are morons for the most part and I have little...no respect for them. ag

Good news is that sportsman in Grant county will be having a meeting tomorrow in Silver City. Please plan on attending. This meeting will be informational and we will outline some of the next steps for discussion. We want to hear from all of you who are tired of getting the shaft. This meeting will be held at the First Babtist Church located on Swan St. It will begin at 7:00 p.m. Yes, that's tomorrow the July 23rd. Jason, thanks for all your help!

Please feel free to call Ray Trejo at 575-494-5507 or Daryl Tow at 575-956-3765

Thanks, Gonhntn

I won't be able to make the meeting but keep the ball rolling... If you need anything let me know...

FFD -Salmon is with us on this issue... I am also suprised that you have a hard time getting ahold of him.... I always catch him or he returns my calls...

I had an hour long call with McClintic on Thurs of last week and that was interesting.... He really isn't up to speed on all ths issues like I thought he should be... he is really listening to Pat Block and that is what is clouding his vision....

J

Well, that's too bad J. When ya get chance, I would like to visit with you. If you can help pass the word it would be much appreciated. You are right about Dutch. He is always available and even came to our Deming meeting to hear our concerns. 575-494-5507

Thanks , gonhntn

Well maybe I will have to try Ol Dutch again, I gave up a few years ago due to the no response factor and did not want to waste anymore of my time. Funny, one of the things I tried to contact him on was the number of nonres permits and the elk adn antelope land owner permits. I hope you guys are right. AG