Sign in to follow this  
Huntn coues

Climbing Rabbitt

My buddy owns a outdoor storage yard. the rabbits climb in the engines and chew on the wires. I have also seen a rabbit about 3 feet up in a bush eatin on on blossoms...

See I told you guys so! :P :P :P

Now that I got some back up all you other guys can blow it out your ....uh...noses! :lol: :lol: :lol: :P

Thanks bowhuntaz1...the checks in the mail ;)

dad... that's just the rabbit's hint to tell you to fix the bronco for me and caitlin :D B)

I'm with your daughter.

seee dad... im telling you.... :rolleyes:

Ya Troy get that thing fixed for the girls!!!! ;) ........Slacker :P

My first car was a crappy 1987 Toyota Paseo, and it was a piece of junk. I sold that car after a month of driving it, I just used my dad's Toyota Tacoma to get around even though it would wobble side to side violently after going over 60 on the highway lol. It was a 4x4 and got me to where I had to go, so in other words life is better with a truck and a bronco is a really safe truck. Consider passing it on to the new hunting generation.

Right now there pimpn around in my wifes crew cab duramax so they can just hold there horses .

Actually I parked the bronco 5 yrs ago just for that reason..great first ride for em...but when I parked it

I could poop 100 dollar bills and not miss em... now I look around for pennies :lol: :lol:

Guess I could let the girls drive the 60 ford pick up with no a/c no power steering and its a 3 on the tree to boot.

dad... that's just the rabbit's hint to tell you to fix the bronco for me and caitlin :D B)

:lol: LOL :P

Come on!!!!

Quit stirring the pot!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

You to Eric!

Caught these buggers playing and attacking each other in my backyard, lousy pic but they can definitely jump straight up, scared this piss out of the one being attacked.

post-320-1281714301_thumb.jpg

i have not seen them climb but i was calling yotes once around camp verde and heard a noise beside me and when i turned my head and had a jackrabbit drop his jaw and jump about 5 feet vertical i about swallowed my call. the rabbit came back when i started calling again and i was beginning to think it was a rabbid jack fixin to eat me. not a single mushroom in my adventure. ;)