Sign in to follow this  
daryl_s

Intel

Who drives the white Dakota with the CWT sticker at Intel??? I noticed your truck over in the Fab 32 parking lot this morning. Who do you work for??? I'm working in Fab 32 for Rosendin doing tool install.

Guest 300ultramag.

im in fab 32...... but my truck is black :(

not too many hunters in the fab... im curious to see who it is..

so are u on an actual intel shift... im on S5

I work for a sub contractor (Rosendin Electric) normally Mon-Thu 6-4:30. I work mostly in the sub fab but occasionally have to venture into the fab. A lot of the Harder Mechanical guys that I work around are really into hunting.

I work shift 5 at the Ocotillo site. Been there 15 years now. Daryl, are you a Fab tech? Send me an e-mail at work and maybe we can get together for lunch sometime. Just search Olvey.

TJ

Guest 300ultramag.

no worries....... i remember you telling me you were at intel when you bought my bench from me last year...

i never put the two together.....

its my first time in fab 32 im a F12 veteran... but times have changed...

ill look you up and set it up... do you stay on campus> for lunch?

Beau

The Dakota is mine. Been working out there for JB Henderson for about a month now. Been doing some small jobs in 32 and 22, and spent a few weeks outside near oc9 installing some pipe. I know a few guys at Harder and Kinetics that like to hunt. Not wure what your start time is, but feel free to say hi if you ever see me at my truck or walking around.

Jerry

I'll have to keep an eye out for you Jerry.

John and Beau, I am one of the lunch tent exiles so you are welcome to come slum it with me anytime, haha ;) . I used to hit up the cafeteria but they shut us down on that a few weeks ago.

Jerry, how did they "shut you down"? You should be just as welcome in Intel's cafeterias as anyone.

True, but General Foreman and Superintendants think differantly.

There's not enough room in the cafeteria for the construction portion of the job site. A handful of people from the construction side used to go there regularly until "blue badges" complained that it was taking them too long to get their food. It's understandable though, we still have it better than 95% of job sites.