Sign in to follow this  
bowsniper

Clay Goldman, Mogollon Taxidermy

Thanks for posting that Mark. I'm glad you finally got some resolve over this issue. You're a good guy Mark, to humble yourself while lifting someone else up.

I know that Clay didn't write that check knowing you would make such a post; he did it because he is a business man with uncommon character.

No one else will ever mount my stuff but Clay. He's the best.

I did him small favors years ago. Since then he has blessed me with much larger opportunities. Clay's kindness goes beyond the norm; he isn't just a good guy, he is loyal to his friends and customers.

Thanks again Mark,

Mike

Mark- I had talked to Clay about your head months ago and so when I saw some of the things posted on this site I was tempted to talk to Clay to let him know that you were not happy. As a business man myself I appreciate the fact that I can't make everyone happy but I myself would like to be aware of the situation. Well somebody beat me to talking with Clay and wow, what a great example of great men by both Clay and you Mark.

I've known Clay for only a few short years, but as others have stated what a great business man and great Taxidermist. Not only is his time-frame spot on,(or sooner) he doesn't rush a mount. I have 3 coues bucks coming from him this month and I'll post pictures for all to see.

Now there is a businessman that realizes that his reputation is worth a lot more than what he earned doing one mount! If only the dude that did the hackjob on the lion had such sense.

Kudos to both gentlemen!

Nick