Sign in to follow this  
Non-Typical Solutions

Prickly Pear

wow my mom does the same thing i will ask her

I live near Mesa Drive/60. I have a place near my house that has thousounds of ripe pears for the picking right now. The wife and I picked a bunch last Sunday after attending a prickly pear class up at the Thomas Arburedom. It was taught by Amanda's husband Paul. If you live close to me I will share my spot which is easy pickens for ya. We have been putting the juice to good use on a variety of defferent things. :)

TJ

I live near Mesa Drive/60. I have a place near my house that has thousounds of ripe pears for the picking right now. The wife and I picked a bunch last Sunday after attending a prickly pear class up at the Thomas Arburedom. It was taught by Amanda's husband Paul. If you live close to me I will share my spot which is easy pickens for ya. We have been putting the juice to good use on a variety of defferent things. :)

TJ

Thanks TJ, I didn't want to have to go clear down to the heat furnace, last year we got the prickly fruit right there north of rye on our way home to Snowflake.

Thanks for the offer,

Jeff

All over the 24A area south of the pinals/north of dripping spring mountains the pears are ripe as can be! Haven't been near Rye in a while, but I'm sure they'll be ripe now too.