Sign in to follow this  
couesobsession

HELP ME OUT!

I am looking at finding a new unit to hunt. Old one is getting to hard to hunt too many houses. I am thinking of going up around hanagan' s meadow. I have seen a good volume of bears there and it has largest female limit. I'd like advice on which units and areas you've had success in. I'm thinking of an October hunt with a combo of grouse hunting. Areas, ideas, info, stories, advice? Thanks all in advance!

My father's friend Steve had been successful at 3B with a bow.

I am looking at finding a new unit to hunt. Old one is getting to hard to hunt too many houses. I am thinking of going up around hanagan' s meadow. I have seen a good volume of bears there and it has largest female limit. I'd like advice on which units and areas you've had success in. I'm thinking of an October hunt with a combo of grouse hunting. Areas, ideas, info, stories, advice? Thanks all in advance!

+1 on hanagan medows area.

friend of mine went last year called in 2 diff bears unfortunately they both had cubs.

he got some nice pics though.

when my dad was alive thats where he would go he and his partner took a couple of nice bears out of there.

he spent several years trying to find a big cinnamon boar he could get on with his pistol but never found the 1 he was looking for. i have never had the chance to go after a bear maybe some day.

james