Kilimanjaro

Back from our goat hunt...

"Well, I just got back from our annual pronghorn hunt and I must say that we had the best year yet. ... "

Scottyboy:

Congratulations on two great bucks.

I've seen a few thousand antelope in Wyoming and none looked like these. Although they look like the Arizona antelope we used to see I'll guess you hunted in New Mexico.

If I'm wrong and you're hunting antelope every year in Arizona would you please buy some PowerBall tickets for me?

Bill Quimby

Well, I guess I'll let the cat out of the bag. We are taking these caliber of bucks in Texas. TX is often an overlooked state when it comes to quality goat hunts. But, if you can find a ranch in the right part of the state, and that part of the state gets ample rainfall at the right time, you can and will find B&C quality heads out there.

Now, lets all keep that juicy tidbit of info under our hats!! :D B)

Here are a few pics of some of the bucks that we took last year. The quality was just as good this year as last.

This years goat... 85 gross had he not broke, 83 2/8ths as is...

27.jpg

My 04 buck... 82 4/8ths gross... Mass is everything on goats!!!

lope04.jpg

Here is one more look at Kevins buck from this year... 85 4/8ths unbroke, 84 even as is...

2.jpg

And here is his 04 buck.. he was an amazing looking goat. He looks absolutely huge because he just doesn't hook back in at all.. 83 6/8ths..

reedslope.jpg

And here is a pic of Kevins wife's buck she also took last year.. 82 4/8ths.. Her first buck...

judysgoat2.jpg

Wow, you guys have got a honey hole for sure :D

I must say, you got a great spot for goats. It Looks like they don't come any smaller than about 80"!

Bill Quimby was dead on...Again.

Thinking about it, I have not seen antelope like that in Wyoming either.

I have seen some wierd ones there, but the ones you got just seem to reach to the sky. They look like some african hybrid oryx.(sp)

Here is a pic of a goat my brother in law got a year ago in WY. See the similarities... :D NOT B)

mrwierdo.jpg

mrwierdo1.jpg

Great Scott, Great Goats