Sign in to follow this  
gauchoand

For Sale Walther p22

I have my p22 up for sale it is the 5inch barrell. Comes with everything that is sold with the gun new. Like picture below. Would keep it if someone had a 3 inch barrell for it at a great price. priced at $325. Live in Glendale will be in mesa on sat if that helps

post-2374-1285285369.jpg

put a factory green irridium laser on it and you'll never want to sell it!!!

Does the 5" barrel also have the problem where the front sight can fall out or walk out on its own as the shorter barrel does? I saw a guy in Cabelas buying one and they actually were giving extra front sights with the purchase of the pistol. Just wondering before I commit is all and thank you for your answer to come.

I have had a couple walther p22s and never had trouble with the sites falling off. My brother and brother in law have a couple also and have never had that trouble. I know David and know his stuff is very well taken care of. I am sure this little gun is very clean and in great shape.

Does the 5" barrel also have the problem where the front sight can fall out or walk out on its own as the shorter barrel does? I saw a guy in Cabelas buying one and they actually were giving extra front sights with the purchase of the pistol. Just wondering before I commit is all and thank you for your answer to come.

Well all the extra front sights that came with the gun are different heights. I have not seen that problem before at least with my gun. As of now the gun is taken but we will see if they come through.

Let me know if it doesn't sell and we can get together. I was on no way implying you didn't take care of your weapons, this was something told to me at Cabelas and a couple other guys there confirmed the recent rash of sight issues is all. I am not at all familiar with this pistol and was enquiring before making a purchase. I will wait and see what comes of your potential buyer and good luck Gaucho.