Sign in to follow this  
CouesWhitetail

Need a gun?? Round Valley Arms can help you out!

Round Valley Arms is owned and operated by Henry Thomason (aka Antlers) out of Payson. His goal is to provide you with guns at a very low cost. He doesn't keep a large inventory on hand, but special orders them and can get them quickly for you. He can get most makes/models. Give him a call and see if he can get the gun you are looking for. He is a federally licensed firearms dealer and I called many of his prior customers and they said he provides great guns at great prices.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to contact him.

Round Valley Arms

Payson, AZ

928-978-0058

antlers@npgcable.com

Official Sponsor Of CouesWhitetail.com

post-1-1285286361_thumb.jpg

We will have a Website In a couple of weeks.

A little bit about myself....I started this as a side business as I like firearms and I can't always afford them for myself. This way I can touch them and my wife will not get mad at me for buying them. I am currently employed with the Arizona Department of Public Safety as a patrol officer. I am a firearms and rifle instructor and a certified armorer for Glock, Remington, Sig Sauer, and Ar-15 platform rifles. Soon I will be attending Smith and Wesson school and will be able to add that to my list. Through out my career, I was a member of a Special Response Team, SWAT, and was a sniper for the team. I am also working on becoming an AZGFD Hunter Education instructor and hope to start classes the first of the year to teach young people about the joys of hunting and the outdoors.

In my spare time, I enjoy hunting, fishing, and shed antler hunting and have been in the rim country for 30 plus years. I can get almost any type of firearm and am currently working with Leupold and other optic dealers. My inventory avaliabilty changes daily. If you are in the market for an item call me and I'll give you the best possible price that I can. I will have weekly specials that I will try to post and will have a website up and running soon. If you have any questions please feel free to call me. Thanks to Amanda at Coues whitetail and thanks for your interest.

I met you up at Chasin a Dreams, grand opening.

We appreciate your support and wish you success in your sales!