Sign in to follow this  
Chukar Plucker

Nevada Sage Grouse

Went out this weekend to do a little Sage Grouse Hunting with a friend of mine and my dad. We went to Belmont, NV and hunted for two days. We had a great time a thanks to some good dog work, and some inside local information, which i was sworn to by threat of death, we were able to get some good birds. The limit is two a day i got one the first day and my dad and i both limited the next. Had a great time went home tired with smiles.

post-3470-1285601618_thumb.jpg

post-3470-1285601656_thumb.jpg

post-3470-1285601693_thumb.jpg

Enjoyed reading your post and seeing your pics. Nice looking dogs and I look forward to someday hunt behind my new lab. Nothing like hunting behind good dogs no matter the game you're after. :)

TJ

Thanks you for the compliments the German Shorthair is mine and my buddy has the Setter. They both ran really well especially for the first hunt of the season. I posted the picture of his dog because that is the first time i have ever been given the finger by a dog.

Nice work James. Looks like ol Jager is coming along pretty well. Maybe I'll get an invite one day - seeing as how I named the dog and all... <_< . Could pay off when I help out on your sheep hunt ;)