Sign in to follow this  
youngbuck

Yeti Cooler Deals

Right now we are offering a 25$ giftcard with the purchace of any Yeti Cooler we have in stock. The gift card will apply towards any futute purchase, even a second Yeti. We are offereing these gift cards only to CW.com members for the coolers we currently have on hand. The offer will expire when we sell what we have in the store. Currently we have tundra models in; 45qt, one white and one tan, 75qt white, 85qt tan, 105qt tan, and a 120qt in white.

I'm sure some of you have heard of the Yeti coolers. If you haven't, you will soon. Their slogan is "Wildly stronger! Keep Ice Longer!" They definately live up to their motto. They keep ice a lot longer than any other coolers I've used, and are pretty much indestructable. It is hard to decribe how well these are built and how well they work. You really have to see or use one to understand how much better they are. They make most other coolers look "disposable." Come in and say hi, and see how they look. If you stop in ask for Ryan or Olen.

Feel free to pm or email me with any questions.

Here are some pictures. From top to bottom; 25, 45, 85, 120

IMG_0130.jpg

(the 25qt pictured on top is not currently in stock and the gift card offer does not apply to it)

I looked at these coolers while at Bass Pro. They seem incredibly sturdy and tough, I would love to get a couple for camping. Was looking for something to take on a plane to bring back meat in, just seems a bit too heavy for that purpose. It's really great of you to offer the gift cert. Thanks!