Coues&Bass

Tony Reyes Fishing Tours Pics

Well people I have read about alot of bad stuff happening in Mexico but I am going to take my chances. Leaving on Saturday Oct 9th for San Felipe Mexico with about 7 other people in two different vehicles. I hope when I get back I can only tell you what a positive trip it was. I have been on this trip one other time and one Whitetail hunt and I did not experience any issues. So I hope when I get back I can share the trip with you and show you all the pics of the fish and squid we catch.

http://www.tonyreyes.com/

I will let him know Keith. Have you been down to San Felipe with Dennis before or hunted with DCOutfitters? I can not wait can't sleep at night. Last time we went down we went on a 4 day trip and came back with 2 ice chests full of fillets just for Dad and I. Shrimp will also be in season so I plan on bringing some big O tiger shrimp back.

Ok chef sorry for the short coment will trade you some yellowtail for some back strap.

leavin at 4am so will let you know on Monday how it went if I do not have to go to Tucson for jury duty.

I will tell Dennis hello for ya Keith K.

just realized there are 2 Dennises'es'es, D-Jensen and D-Jacobs down there... have fun and good luck

post-3275-1287334588_thumb.jpgThe Tony Reyespost-3275-1287334642_thumb.jpgpost-3275-1287334843_thumb.jpgpost-3275-1287334899_thumb.jpg135 lbs black Sea Bass post-3275-1287334953_thumb.jpg[atta

c

hment=27515:100_0412.JPG]post-3275-1287335082_thumb.jpgpost-3275-1287335165_thumb.jpg

post-3275-1287335312_thumb.jpgWell we made it hame about 8pm last night. The trip was a life experience! We caught Durado, Yellowtail Tuna, Spotted bass, Cabrilla, Pargo, Sheepshead, Humbolt Squid and a few other species.

post-3275-1287335016_thumb.jpg

Looks like you all had a blast!

That Mahi Mahi (Dorado) is some fun sportfishing.

Out of all the fish there, I LOVE cooking and eating black seabass.

It's very rich and is awesome broiled.