Sign in to follow this  
bonecollector

2010 Coues Hunt

Good luck man I'm rootin for ya!

Good luck man don't give up. i have really enjoyed fallowing your hunt I am pulling for you big time. I hope you can hunt all day to last light. It is a great feeling when you tag out on your last day in the closing hours. Even if it is a small buck. I hope you dont have to wait that long though!!!!!

I wish I had more time but I have to be back to mesa by 4 pm. O well I wasn't even supposed to be hunting today I was supposed to be working. This beats working big time.

Hopefully I can jump something out of these draws on my way off this mountain.

i really hope you get one now you worked so hard for it and deserve

can't wait for the post that says i jumped one right before i got to the truck and shot em and was a short blood trail to your nice deer

good job. keep going strong.

Well my hunt didn't end how I wanted it to, I didn't tag out. I'm content with it though. I hunted hard for 6 1/2 days and the deer won this time. I still had a great time even though I didn't put my tag on anything. I want to thank everyone that followed along on my hunt and those that gave advice and those That kept me going when I was frustrated. It was fun to be able to post from the field. I look forward to being able to do it again on future hunts. Thanks to clay (willhunt4coues) for going out with us one day. I'll be back at it in Dec with my bow. Good luck to the rest of you with tags this year.

Happy hunting!