Sign in to follow this  
Mark Sipe

Matt's First Coues

Matt, congratulations. I still remember the big smile on your face when I saw you in the field that day. That is what hunting is all about! Sooner than later you will be luckier than your dad....

congratulations on your first buck i killed an eleven pointer for my first deer too! My second was a 165" muley with my bow. You have plenty of time to get a big one but i hope it happens for you sooner then later. thank you for sharing your story and picture i hope to see more of your success post here in the future.

Matt, you are too humble and honest - those first two shots you referred to as "missed", I might call "dialing in" - your dad would call "warning shots" :lol: You are a good sport like your dad, you like to warn them before putting them in the freezer :o

...proud uncle ;)

Thank You all for your comments, i did work really hard just to get that post up and online, so again thanks a lot. :lol: . I am looking forward to my juniors hunt for javelina in unit 33 in a couple weeks! :P .But untill then there is always school :( .

Congratulations Matt on your first buck. I never shot my first till I was 25yrs old. Great writeup and an awesome trophy for the wall for sure. Thanks for sharing and I got a feeling this isn't the last of your seccuss stories to come. :)

TJ