Hey does anyone have reccomendations for arrows cause i am 14 and pull 55lbs with 24.5 draw length i am disappionted with the ones im shooting and need some good reliable ones that cost no more than $45 for 1/2 a dozen

I have shot goldtips for 5 years or so and can't say enough about them. They fly great and are as durable an arrow as I have ever seen. I would look into them, they are pretty cheap too.

Have one of your parents email me and I will send you some arrows that I don't use... They are a mix of Eastons... They are all good.... Just promise not to sell them... if you don't use them donate them to somebody...

Jason

I have a dozen or close to a dozen of 5575 pro hunters that are just sitting around my house they need to be cut and fletched but are a great arrow. Looks like we live in the same town shoot me a PM if a parnent wants to meet up and pick them up.

ok! thanks alot man. and everyone with the info. and i will have my dad email you but i really appreciate it. its nice to know that there are people out there nice enough to help me so thanks everyone