Sign in to follow this  

the largest army in the world

bill always screws everthing up with facts and numbers and junk. i still think one good deer hunter has to be worth at least 5 chinamen. and if they do crash the economy, i'm sure obama has an answer for it. like another stymulus. and they might well crash the economy, but they won't be able to crash American heart. there are still enough good folks to pull the wagon outta the mud if we have to. i ain't too worried about china. and when we get rid o' obama in 2 years, they'll be nice again. we can still vaporize em if we have to. Lark.

bill always screws everthing up with facts and numbers and junk. i still think one good deer hunter has to be worth at least 5 chinamen. and if they do crash the economy, i'm sure obama has an answer for it. like another stymulus. and they might well crash the economy, but they won't be able to crash American heart. there are still enough good folks to pull the wagon outta the mud if we have to. i ain't too worried about china. and when we get rid o' obama in 2 years, they'll be nice again. we can still vaporize em if we have to. Lark.

Lark:

One good American deer hunter is worth AT LEAST five Chinese soldiers.

Problem is, as I said earlier, they not only would vastly outnumber us, the Korean war showed their leaders also are willing to lose great numbers of their own troops to quell even minor resistance. Unlike us in our recent wars, they would have no moral problem in killing thousands of "non-combatants" to accomplish a minor mission.

Also, do you really think sporting rifles, even so-called long-range rigs with superior marksmen such as you and I at the triggers, could win out against manned and unmanned aerial gunships, mortar rounds fired from miles away, satellites following our every movement, or whatever else they might want to throw at us, including limited nuclear strikes and biological weapons?

I, for one, seriously doubt it. We can thank God that they have chosen to battle us economically --- for now.

Bill Quimby

I agree Bill One good American deer hunter is worth AT LEAST five Chinese soldiers. and along with that we would be protecting our homes and familys, they may take us on numbers, but their going to know they have been in a fight............Dan

Its not realistic for china to attack us since their current plan is working out quite nicely for them. But if they did they could drop humans instead of bombs and we would be desamated. With out us being able to get our head out of our a$$ in time to do anything exept try to get out of the way.

bill, i'm still planning on having the U.S. military with nukes and warthogs and tanks and green berets and marines and ships and apache longbows and tomahawk missles and claymores and .50 bmg's and jets and bazookas and hangernades and all that stuff backing us up. i don't think china could ever just waltz in here and take over. they'd hafta fight a fairly decent military just to get here. they might own a lotta debt, but they don't own us or the military. Lark.

Just like the late James Brown once said "you might know karate, but I know crazy" :P Now you all carry on now ;)

bill, i'm still planning on having the U.S. military with nukes and warthogs and tanks and green berets and marines and ships and apache longbows and tomahawk missles and claymores and .50 bmg's and jets and bazookas and hangernades and all that stuff backing us up. i don't think china could ever just waltz in here and take over. they'd hafta fight a fairly decent military just to get here. they might own a lotta debt, but they don't own us or the military. Lark.

Lark, after two more years of our commander-in-chief's shrewd military prowess and insightful diplomatic actions, a lot of the stuff you've mentioned will be deactivated, destroyed, or simply dumped. :(

Bill Quimby

Just like the late James Brown once said "you might know karate, but I know crazy" :P Now you all carry on now ;)

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P