Sign in to follow this  
coueschaser

Tag Info

I got drawn for 20B archery javelina. After I got drawn I kinda changed my mind on where I wanted to hunt. With all the leftover permits down south, does anybody know if I can transfer my tag to a different unit or just purchase a tag in another unit, as long as I just shoot one?

I dont know why not. You can be drawn for a deer tag and still buy an over the counter archery deer tag in the same year. Besides, that would be a few more dollars for the game and fi$h, and we all know how they like $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!

i tried to swap / turn a tag in for a different tag 2 yrs ago - i had drawn a 21 ham but since there were left overs for 29 ham and i had freinds drawn for that hunt - i made the call - NOPE was the answer i got !

i woul like to see them allow a second tag if you were unsuccessful on your first hunt - say i drew a archery in january and did nt fill it - i would be able to try for a left over otc tag for ham or general - since they seem to always have many for lots of different units -

especially since they now have the fall hunt for youths - so youths can get more than one pig tag or is the tag good for both times - its kinda confusng - but still only kill one pig !

Probably wont happen!

dont they now have otc tags available for archery in the m - units !?

Gary